1. Recent updates on different methods of pretreatment of lignocellulosic feedstocks: a review. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2017) 4: 7.
Authors: Kumar, Adepu Kiran; Sharma, Shaishav. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0137-9
Times cited: 238; Article Accesses: 23k
2. Review on the current status of polymer degradation: a microbial approach. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2017) 4: 15.
Authors: Pathak, Vinay Mohan; Navneet. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0145-9
Times cited: 59; Article Accesses: 40k
3. Green synthesis of enzyme/metal-organic framework composites with high stability in protein denaturing solvents. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2017) 4: 24.
Authors: Wu, Xiaoling; Yang, Cheng; Ge, Jun. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0154-8
Times cited: 54; Article Accesses: 4103
4. Food waste: a potential bioresource for extraction of nutraceuticals and bioactive compounds. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2017) 4: 18.
Authors: Kumar, Krishan; Yadav, Ajar Nath; Kumar, Vinod; et al. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0148-6
Times cited: 50; Article Accesses: 15k
5. Agro-industrial wastes and their utilization using solid state fermentation: a review. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2018) 5: 1.
Authors: Sadh, Pardeep Kumar; Duhan, Surekha; Duhan, Joginder Singh. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0187-z
Times cited: 48; Article Accesses: 33k
6. Recent progress on deep eutectic solvents in biocatalysis. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2017) 4: 34.
Authors: Xu, Pei; Zheng, Gao-Wei; Zong, Min-Hua; Li, Ning; Lou, Wen-Yong. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0165-5
Times cited: 46; Article Accesses: 5730
7. Fungal laccase discovered but yet undiscovered. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2018) 5: 4.
Authors: Agrawal, Komal; Chaturvedi, Venkatesh; Verma, Pradeep. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-018-0190-z
Times cited: 23; Article Accesses: 6164
8. Lignocellulases: a review of emerging and developing enzymes, systems, and practices. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2017) 4: 16.
Authors: Obeng, Eugene M.; Adam, Siti Nurul Nadzirah; Budiman, Cahyo; et al. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0146-8
Times cited: 23; Article Accesses: 5902
9. Advances in industrial microbiome based on microbial consortium for biorefinery. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2017) 4: 11.
Authors: Jiang, Li-Li; Zhou, Jin-Jie; Xiu, Zhi-Long; et al. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-017-0141-0
Times cited: 15; Article Accesses: 2903
10. Microbial mutagenesis by atmospheric and room-temperature plasma (ARTP): the latest development. Bioresour. Bioprocess. (2018) 5: 12.
Authors: Ottenheim, Christoph; Nawrath, Margarete; Wu, Jin Chuan. DOI: 10.1186/s40643-018-0200-1
Times cited: 15; Article Accesses: 3712
(Based on Web of Science and SpringerNature, As of May 19, 2020)