A Special Issue of Bioresources and Bioprocessing for ICB2019: The International Conference on Biorefinery (http://icb2019.csp.escience.cn)
Guest Editors: Luo Liu, Kaili Nie, Weiliang Dong, Lifu Song
Bioresources and Bioprocessing (BIOB) plans to publish a Special Issue with the subject of “Refining Bioresources for Sustainable Future”. This special issue is in liaison with the International Conference on Biorefinery (ICB2019, http://icb2019.csp.escience.cn), which will be held in Johannesburg, South Africa during 18–21 August 2019. All the participants of this exciting symposium are cordially invited to submit their original research articles including rapid communications or mini-reviews to this open-access but free-of-charge journal which is published by Springer Nature and sponsored by the State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering (China). The impact of this China-based and ESCI-indexed biotechnology journal is rapidly increasing.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Biorefineries and CO2 Fixation
- Biocatalysis and Biotransformation
- Protein Engineering and Enzyme Engineering
- Systems Biology and Metabolic Engineering
- Metabolic Modeling and Simulation
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Pretreatment and Biotransformation of Biomass
- Bioenergy and Biochemicals from Biomass
- Biobased Polymers and Materials
- Performance and Control of Bioreactors
- Optimization of Bioprocessing
- Purification of biomolecules
All papers and supplementary information (if any) should be submitted online (http://www.bioresourcesbioprocessing.com/) and prepared according to the BIOB guidelines (http://bioresourcesbioprocessing.springeropen.com/submission-guidelines). Authors should indicate that the paper is submitted for the special issue in their cover letter and is not published or being considered to publish elsewhere. All submissions will be subject to peer review before possible acceptance for publication in BIOB which is free of charge and highly accessed by readers from all over the world.
The ICB2019 Special Issue is open for submission now.
The deadline: January 31, 2020.