Bioresources and Bioprocessing welcomes submissions to the thematic series on Waste Biorefineries.
To solve the problem of waste treatment, developing a systematic work of how to efficiently convert waste to value-added products is gaining attention in reent days. To enhance the economic feasibility of waste treatment, this thematic issue is focusing on the recent advances in waste biorefineries through using chemical, biological and material technologies.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- Bioremediation and biosorbents from waste biomass sources
- Biocatalyst and bioreagents from waste biomass sources
- Biotransformation and biosynthesis from waste biomass sources
- Biofuels and bioenergy from waste biomass sources
- Biochemicals and value-added compounds from waste biomass sources
- Biobased polymers and biomaterials from waste biomass sources
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Bioresources and Bioprocessing. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Bioresources and Bioprocessing submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on Waste Biorefineries. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 15th February 2018
Lead Guest Editor
Shih-Hsin Ho, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
I-Son Ng, National Cheng Kung University, China
Chuang Xue, Dalian University of Technology, China
Qiang Fei, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Bioresources and Bioprocessing - including articles published in this thematic series!
Bioresources and Bioprocessing is associated with the State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering.
2018 Journal Metrics
28 days to first decision for reviewed manuscripts only
27 days to first decision for all manuscripts
86 days from submission to acceptance
11 days from acceptance to publication
6 Altmetric mentions
- ISSN: 2197-4365
This journal is indexed by
- Google Scholar
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO TOC Premier
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest Biological Science Database
- ProQuest Materials Science & Engineering Database
- ProQuest Natural Science Collection
- ProQuest SciTech Premium Collection
- ProQuest Technology Collection
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon