Illuminating Life with Chemical Innovation
Bioresources and Bioprocessing welcomes submissions to the thematic series on Illuminating Life with Chemical Innovation.
This special issue is in liaison with The 6th Annual Conference of the International Chemical Biology Society (ICBS 2017), which will be held in Shanghai, China during 17–20 October 2017.
Potential topics include but are not limited to:
- The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Discovery and molecular mechanism of new bioactive compounds
- Drug resistance challenges: from microbial to cancer therapeutics
- Chemical innovations to address “undruggable” target space
- Molecular biosensors and actuators
- Phenotypic investigation with chemical probes
- Chemical biology of epigenetics, nucleic acids, glycobiology and Ubiquitin signaling
- In silico screening and computational design
- Bioprocess in chemical biology
- Emerging technologies in chemical biology
- Chemical biology and pharmaceutical industry
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Bioresources and Bioprocessing. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Bioresources and Bioprocessing submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on Illuminating Life with Chemical Innovation. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: 20th November 2017
Lead Guest Editor
Jingli Xie, East China Univerisity of Science and Technology, China
Gaoyi Tan, East China Univerisity of Science and Technology, China
Renxiang Tan, Nanjing University, China
Yingping Zhuang, East China Univerisity of Science and Technology, China
Yanhua Lu, East China Univerisity of Science and Technology, China
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact email@example.com.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Bioresources and Bioprocessing - including articles published in this thematic series!
Bioresources and Bioprocessing is associated with the State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering.
2016 Journal Metrics
23 days from submission to first decision
14 days from acceptance to publication
1311.5 Usage Factor
Social Media Impact
- ISSN: 2197-4365