A Special Issue of Bioresources and Bioprocessing for WBS 2018: The 11th World Bioenergy Symposium
Bioresources and Bioprocessing (BIOB) plans to publish a Special Issue with the subject of “Power the Future with Biomass”. This special issue is in liaison with The 11th World Bioenergy Symposium (WBS 2018), which will be held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil during 17–22 June 2018. All the participants of this exciting symposium are cordially invited to submit their original manuscripts including research articles, rapid communications or mini-reviews to this open-access but free-of-charge journal which is published by the SpringerNature group and sponsored by the State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, China. More importantly, to save your valuable time, the peer-review process will be started immediately after the manuscript is submitted to BIOB and each of the accepted papers will be published quickly within 3-5 days in one-by-one mode.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Biomass feedstock
- Biomass power generation
- Policies and experiences
- Overview and perspectives of the bioenergy market
- Other topics related to bioenergy
Before submitting your manuscript, please ensure you have carefully read the submission guidelines for Bioresources and Bioprocessing. The complete manuscript should be submitted through the Bioresources and Bioprocessing submission system. To ensure that you submit to the correct thematic series please select the appropriate thematic series in the drop-down menu upon submission. In addition, indicate within your cover letter that you wish your manuscript to be considered as part of the thematic series on Power the Future with Biomass. All submissions will undergo rigorous peer review and accepted articles will be published within the journal as a collection.
Deadline for submissions: Aug. 31, 2018
- Dehua Liu, Tsinghua University, China
- Romildo D. Toledo Filho, The Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Diana Cristina Silva de Azevedo, Universidade Federal do Ceará, Brazil
- Wei Du, Tsinghua University, China
- Xuebing Zhao, Tsinghua University, China
Submissions will also benefit from the usual advantages of open access publication:
- Rapid publication: Online submission, electronic peer review and production make the process of publishing your article simple and efficient
- High visibility and international readership in your field: Open access publication ensures high visibility and maximum exposure for your work - anyone with online access can read your article
- No space constraints: Publishing online means unlimited space for figures, extensive data and video footage
- Authors retain copyright, licensing the article under a Creative Commons license: articles can be freely redistributed and reused as long as the article is correctly attributed
For editorial enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sign up for article alerts to keep updated on articles published in Bioresources and Bioprocessing - including articles published in this thematic series!